Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 3

Today EELD lesson was rather dry as I just basically explore the powerpoint 2007.
But firstly,Ms Nah went through the ADDIE model.Which stands for Analysis,Design,Development,Implementation and Evaluation.
She also went through the different power point slides and how to do a power point.
I really feel that I have learnt the skills of doing a power point slide now.

After that,I have to start the e-learning powerpoint package.So I get down to creating the slides.However,it is proved to be more diffcult than it looks.Especially when I have to use the master slide to create the powerpoint.That was really a challenge but soon,I learnt the basics of the master slide and I finally understood how to use the master slide.Powerpoint 2007 is really differnt from 2003 man.Got so many new features that I was not even aware of.

So that was all for today and after 3 hours I feel like I have learnt quite a lot of things about powerpoint and creating powerpoint slides.

No comments: